Mediaite decides what are baseless claims
Rudy Giuliani and Joe diGenova tag-teamed to deliver powerful “politically-incorrect” punches against “two anonymous informants” hiding behind the notorious and shifty Adam Schitt.
Yet, if you read lame-stream media oozing from the swamp, they pick and choose what they want you to know. So, a different storyline is delivered to their misinformed audiences.
Rudy Giuliani and Joe diGenova paired up to deliver a bizarre, splenetic, and at-times unhinged rant against President Donald Trump’s impeachment, equating the two whistleblowers to “suicide bombers” and accusing House Democrats of a “seditious attack” and attempted “regicide.”
Two video clips at Mediaite were carefully edited to filter out the good stuff! This is one of many reasons why progressive liberals don’t have fun anymore. They hid the unhinged rants. Not surprisingly, Reed Richardson missed the best parts of Fox News’ Ingraham Angle!
Here is another “winner.”
Joseph DiGenova, one of the chief Trump bootlickers on Fox News, kind of gave away too much when he told Laura Ingraham that the intelligence whistleblower was a paid Democratic operative and a “suicide bomber” attempting to commit “regicide.” That last word is quite telling, intentional or not.
Rudy G. ? and Joey D. Rock D.C.! ?
Watch a more accurate version of Trump’s legal counsel and former N.Y.C. Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and former U.S. attorney Joe DiGenova with Laura Ingraham. The boys are in a damn good mood.
Hilarious Incandescent Ignoramus Moments:
- Cory Booker is craving another “Spartacus” moment in discussion with Rudy G.
- Rudy says a law firm was offering money and bribing the witnesses to come forward.
- Joey D. says “this Inspector General [Michael Atkinson] is a moron. He got slapped down so badly by the Office of Legal Counsel.”
- Byron York is spot-on on his reporting. Washington Examiner | Whistleblower had ‘professional’ tie to 2020 Democratic candidate.
- It’s going to get worse! I am calling you a liar. Where is your evidence? The ire of little Schitt. Watch!
Read more: New York Post | Trump defending longtime friend Rudy Giuliani amid federal investigation